CB & Freeway compatibility

15 years 9 months ago #68216 by lateralus
CB & Freeway compatibility was created by lateralus
Hi,

I just discovered FREEWAY ( www.openfreeway.org ) which is an ecommerce opensource applications that can be used to sell products, events, services & subscribtions

There is already a bridge between Joomla and Freeway but I would like to integrate Freeway & CB but the registration process of CB is not compatible with Freeway.

The registration process with CB is still working and the new users are duplicated in the customer's freeway admin.

But just the fields "name, username,email & password" are synchronised ! All the info about address are not saved to the Freeway admin customer's list!

That would be very nice to mix both registration process, but as a newbie I couldn't make it!

Thanks for any help

[Joomla 1.5.4 + CB 1.1 + Freeway_1_4_1_171]

Post edited by: lateralus, at: 2008/07/13 18:10

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #87494 by johandl
Replied by johandl on topic Re:CB & Freeway compatibility
@Lateralus - Did you manage to complete this integration between CB and OpenFreeway? We selected OFW for the same reason as yourself, and we chose it over Magento because it allows for a multi store multi admin environment which Magento likes to host for themselves. We wish to do that for our clients and so OpenFreeway makes a lot of sense. However, we have not been able to successfully integrate Joomla, CB, and OFW, as we thought CB and OFW may clash over control of user registration in Joomla.

Any advice will be welcome!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn