Integration / Development Request, Seeking Assist

14 years 11 months ago #98369 by rrxcbuser
This is my first post here, so I hope this is the appropriate venue for this type of inquiry.

Our Joomla project uses Community Builder to allow different user registration options / price points that permit differing privileges and features. Our user base is focused on musicians and other performers in the northern Arizona area. For the most part, the site design is complete and we have selected the necessary feature mods as described in the attached .txt file. Integration of the modules, plugins, components into CB is where we need help.

Since our specification outline is somewhat lengthy, I have included it as a .txt file attachment to avoid clutter.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attachment CB_Development_Request.txt not found

Post edited by: rrxcbuser, at: 2009/05/12 13:18
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #98397 by nant
I strongly suggest you look at CBSubs (see above menu tab).

14 years 11 months ago #98483 by rrxcbuser
Hi Nick. Thanks so much for your reply. It sounds like it would be highly advantageous to utilize CBSubs for our application.

Regardless, we are actively searching for competent help to put it all together. Is there anyone you would recommend in the CB community or is there another forum that is more appropriate for custom programming / development requests?

Thanks

14 years 11 months ago #98806 by rrxcbuser
Hi Nick. I have now purchased CBSubs & CB 1.2 Docs. I still have the same development request from my initial post. I don't mean to pester you, but can you give me a suggestion as to where I should be looking to hire development help? Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve A

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn