Blank group page.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #156756 by darksoul88
Blank group page. was created by darksoul88
Hi!
i setup CB groupjive now. seems to work fine.. creation of category ok, creation of group ok...
But when i open the group page.. it show a blank page.
Blank page also when try to modify.. (when send)

I'ts not so stable this 2.0
i have a lot of problems including blank page into profile when plugin is published

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156762 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Blank group page.

darksoul88 wrote: Hi!
i setup CB groupjive now. seems to work fine.. creation of category ok, creation of group ok...
But when i open the group page.. it show a blank page.
Blank page also when try to modify.. (when send)

I'ts not so stable this 2.0
i have a lot of problems including blank page into profile when plugin is published

Blank page debugging is covered by our FAQ articles - please take a look and follow process to see in fact what is causing the issue.

13 years 1 month ago #156906 by darksoul88
Replied by darksoul88 on topic Re: Blank group page.
I see that when i invite a user the group page became unvisible.
After i deleted the invite that the page returned working!
Maybe a bug of invites

13 years 1 month ago #156926 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Blank group page.
Am not able to duplicate. Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration then review the group page again for any on-screen errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #156933 by darksoul88
Replied by darksoul88 on topic Re: Blank group page.
I can't access to php.ini settings

13 years 1 month ago #156938 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Blank group page.
You don't need access to PHP.ini. You need to enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within JOOMLA global configuration. Once done navigate to the group page and see what error is occurring. Without both of those parameters set then most if not all errors will not show and you'll jut get blank pages.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn