[#2403] Blank page on My Panel

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157305 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: [#2403] Blank page on My Panel

Sidenote: forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2407 is only a problem on php 5.2. I upgraded my build to php 5.35 and it went away.

Right, but we still support 5.0 so need to revert to something more reliable. Also not all hosts compile with datetime which is unfortunate. It's a class also used by Joomla 1.6 so those not on up to date PHP should be weary of this! Don't know if J1.6 has a backup function.

Free AFTER as part of my subscription which was NOT free. But here I think YOU missed the point.
It's not about weather I PAID for it or not, it's about not necessarily letting us know that while it IS available, it's not truly ready for prime time, so don't expect it to work on a live site as you may expect it to!

Please don't misunderstand what I'm trying to say here.

I am, have been and will continue to be a 100% PAYING supporter of the entire project... come hell or high water...

Your support is GREATLY appreciated. Lets all remain civil here, no need for arguments. GJ 2.0 is indeed NOT free; well suppose it could be given its license, but that's after the fact. Being first release there is bugs, it's an oops on our part for releasing directly after security review instead of doing another beta (I was asleep, so my 2 cents were missing on releasing or not :( ). Anyway, things are being fixed and am trying very hard to release tomorrow!

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157306 by baparks
Replied by baparks on topic Re: [#2403] Blank page on My Panel
Thanks krileon!!!

Maybe I should have visited more of the other post, possibly I would have seen the fixes!!

I sincerely appreciate your "bugbusting" skills!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn