[#2403] Blank page on My Panel

13 years 1 month ago #157017 by Guardian1
Replied by Guardian1 on topic Re: [#2403] Blank page on My Panel
mm Im not doing very well here, can't upload photos, and when I tried to invite someone to a group to test things it came up with

Fatal error: Call to undefined method DateTime::diff() in /home/christ54/public_html/home/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/cbgroupjive.class.php on line 1027

Now every time I try to go to the same group page it comes up with that warning, so every time someone invites another person from their group it will freeze their page with that fatal warning
Ive disabled the photo plugin, but can't se how too disable the "invite user" plugin

(sorry if Im posting in the wrong place)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157115 by baparks
Replied by baparks on topic Re: Blank page on My Panel
I noticed on "Projects" board most of these issues status has been changed to "Resolved" but I haven't seen any fixes made available to us to correct our sites!

When will the fixes be made available?

13 years 1 month ago #157169 by Avasa
Replied by Avasa on topic Re: Blank page on My Panel
Same....

Fatal error: Call to private method cbgjTab::getJoined() from context 'HTML_groupjivePanelMain' in /home/avasaweb/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/templates/default/panel_main.php on line 57

13 years 1 month ago #157205 by amir00251
Replied by amir00251 on topic Re: Blank page on My Panel
Hi... same problem here.
In the link: forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2403 it states issue resolved but I cannot find the solution. Should we wait for the next update of Groupjive?

13 years 1 month ago #157244 by fader8
Replied by fader8 on topic Re: Blank page on My Panel
Same issues here, -Invite someone: white screen. -My Panel: white screen. But now I have an added twist! After inviting someone to a group I created, I can no longer view my profile! Everyone else's profile shows up fine, but just white screen when I try to visit my own.

Joomla 1.5.25, CB 1.8rc2, CBSubs 1.2.2, GroupJive 2.5rc, Kunena 1.7.2, php 5.2.5

13 years 1 month ago #157268 by Avasa
Replied by Avasa on topic Re: [#2403] Blank page on My Panel
hmm

says it's fixed here but the version of Groupjive that I got from this site today is producing the error.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2403#change-4226

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn