[#2735] GroupJive 2.4 RC | datepicker not displayed

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #174428 by jojo12
Did you see my reply in cbworkgroups?

I got the bug: I have this problems only, when I enable "24hours" in events. There must be the problem in programming.
This is in j1.5.23 and in j1.7
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicophp
The topic has been locked.
12 years 7 months ago #174446 by nicophp
Thank you, it works and permit us to use the events up to have the possibility to work with 24h. It's easier for the users
12 years 7 months ago #174449 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: GroupJive 2.4 RC | datepicker not displayed
Definitely need the 24 hour display.
12 years 7 months ago #174479 by krileon
If you're using the "24hour" feature of the Events integration it will result in a fatal JS error. This is a known and resolved bug for stable release as of today. For now please disable using "24hour" for GJ Events.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2735

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
12 years 5 months ago #182707 by vespin
i'm acctually searching for the reason that is commented out myself.. I am having jquery conflicts with other modules and I'm trying to figure out if that is the culprite, But i can't seem to find where that line is in the code.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12
12 years 5 months ago #182765 by nant
can we perhaps start a new thread instead of continuing one that is based on an old GJ version discussion?
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn