Groupjive: empty page front end

11 years 11 months ago #196120 by navigatore
Groupjive: empty page front end was created by navigatore
Hi everybody.
I need your help.
I've just installed GroupJive 2.5 rc2 in Joomla2.5 with Community Builder 1.8rc
I followed all the steps in the installation Guide. I created the GroupJive Menù as it is explained in the guide, but when I open that menù, a white page appears.
In addition the GroupJive tab doesn't appear in the Community BUilder Profile page, despite it is enabled in CB Tab Configuration.

Thank you in advace for your help.
Best regards

Daniele

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #196124 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: Groupjive: empty page front end
Ciao Daniele,
It's better first to update to Groupjive 2.5.1 stable and to community builder 1.8 stable too!
After we can all speak about the same thing.

11 years 11 months ago #196156 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Groupjive: empty page front end
As jojo has suggested please upgrade to CB 1.8 stable release (available in free downloads section) and GJ 2.5.1 (available in advanced downloads section). Once done please confirm if your issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #221628 by flatmatch
Replied by flatmatch on topic Re: Groupjive: empty page front end
I have exactly the same problem. I have the latest CB & Groupjive freshly installed yesterday.

11 years 1 month ago #221697 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Groupjive: empty page front end

flatmatch wrote: I have exactly the same problem. I have the latest CB & Groupjive freshly installed yesterday.

Please start new thread and give your exact version numbers and what to replicate.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn