[#3530] Time Zone... Madrid

11 years 10 months ago #200597 by jaume_teixido
Replied by jaume_teixido on topic Re: Time Zone... Madrid
Ok!
but we using dd-mm-yy, the date is not problem... the problem is time (2 hours)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #200601 by jaume_teixido
ups! maybe also the date is the problem...
well, we use UTC until next release.

11 years 10 months ago #200656 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Time Zone... Madrid
So it works fine if you're using UTC timezone?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 10 months ago #200658 by jaume_teixido
GJ yes, the rest of joomla, no (not correct time)
but now the most important time for my site is GJ time

11 years 10 months ago #200673 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Time Zone... Madrid
Ok, great; thank you! Have created a bug ticket to fix the issue as dates stored to database should always be UTC and the timezone should only be applied on output. Annoyingly Joomla changes how the PHP date function behaves resulting in timezone applying on storage to database as I am using date( 'Y-m-d ) to grab current date.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3530

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #203594 by jaume_teixido
hello,
any news about new release?

thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn