jGlobal Select an Option

11 years 2 months ago #220127 by mjplowcha
jGlobal Select an Option was created by mjplowcha
Regarding the 'published' sections of both the Wall and Groups:

On the wall (front-end of the , I am seeing this:

and on the Events section on the same page, I am getting:

I am sure there is a configuration setting in the GroupJive section that is causing this not to display correctly, but there are so many settings I have no idea where else to look. Can you please tell me how to get this fixed and hidden from the front-end all together?

My goal is to make the 'published' text to go away on both the wall and event creation.

I am also thinking that the 'Create and Event' part of the group tab should be on a separate tab all together. Then the other tab should be only 'Exiting or Upcoming Events' instead of being stacked on top of each other. Is there an easy way to code this and where should I start?

Thanks! I've been through the forums and searches, but have not seen anything on this, so hopefully they are just quick fixes in the settings. I have a bunch more questions to, but need to research them a bit more still.

-Mike P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #220129 by mjplowcha
Replied by mjplowcha on topic jGlobal Select an Option
Strangely enough after I posted this it occurred to me to try and view the event from a registered user account and not from an admin account and it is working as intended. The JGlobal_Select_An_Option and Wall published glitches only appear when logged in on my admin account, so it's not a high priority now.

I would still like to figure out how to move the 'create an event' to a separate tab from the 'upcoming events' found below the event creator. Thanks!

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #220140 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic jGlobal Select an Option
That's not a feature implemented by GJ or CB. You've something installed causing a replacement to Bootstrap dropdown selects to add some inline search feature.

I would still like to figure out how to move the 'create an event' to a separate tab from the 'upcoming events' found below the event creator. Thanks!

You can't, that's how it's designed. You'd need to completely edit the integration and change the display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 weeks ago #223646 by mjplowcha
Replied by mjplowcha on topic jGlobal Select an Option
I fixed the template, however I changed a setting at some point that now shows the default published setting as 'No' for the events now. I've been through all of the settings over and over again and now I can't see to find where to set this default event published value to 'yes'.

11 years 3 weeks ago #223725 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic jGlobal Select an Option
Event Integration defaults can be found within GJ > Config > Integrations > Event > Defaults.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn