uddeIM 0.5

18 years 2 months ago #5449 by browneye253
Replied by browneye253 on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
bjarne11 wrote:

"Warning: explode(): Empty delimiter. in /components/com_uddeim/includes.php on line 215"

Ok, so I went and looked at the include file and the config file, and I did a little poking around on this one.

I think the problem is that when you upgrade their is a config setting that is left blank for some reason.

$config_quotedivider = '';

so I looked at another install I had of uddeIM and checked it's config file and it had the following

$config_quotedivider = '__________';

So once I gave it a value...I stopped getting the error and it seems to be working just fine.

Post edited by: browneye253, at: 2006/02/03 00:43

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #7053 by mephistophele
Replied by mephistophele on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
benjamin wrote:

bjarne11 wrote:

Im i missing somthing or isnt it possible to delete mail in the outbox?

You can, as long as it hasn't been read. Then it "belongs" to the recipient and is deleted when (s)he does erase the message. There is never a limit on how many messages you can have in the outbox (they don't count against your message limit).

Hi,
i've the problem the even if the recipient has read and erased from his inbox the message i sent to him/her... the messages don't disapper from my outbox!! Perhaps does it depend on the fact i'm working on localhost? Or how can i solve?
Thanks
:)

18 years 4 weeks ago #9050 by krimebot
Replied by krimebot on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
Is there a way to have the mod_uddeim_new to automatically check for new messages rather than wait for a page change/refresh?
Thank you
:)

18 years 4 weeks ago #9104 by fairchylde
Replied by fairchylde on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
I can't for the life of me figure out how to add something like "message me" to the user profiles that would allow me to view someone's profile in CB and then decide if I want to message them or not

Is it possible?

Also, although I had Udde selected in tabs and it was put in the main area, it didn't show up any new tabs in the profile

18 years 4 weeks ago #9128 by walidn
Replied by walidn on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
For some reason, UddeIM 0.5 has vanished from the internet and the link Karma posted on mamboxchange.com/frs/?group_id=1793&release_id=5808

so please if u have a copy of UddeIM 0.5 can u share it?

Post edited by: walidn, at: 2006/03/27 18:24

www.walidnheme.com

Post edited by: walidn, at: 2006/03/27 19:35

18 years 4 weeks ago #9131 by fairchylde
Replied by fairchylde on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
i noticed that last night too, but did a google search for it and found it no problem and now it's working great...cept I still don't know how to put a "message me" button on the profile

you may download the all in one package with component, module and plugin for uddeIM5 at the link below

forge.joomla.org/sf/frs/do/viewSummary/projects.uddeim/frs

Post edited by: fairchylde, at: 2006/03/27 19:25

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds