Replied by walidn on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
thanks for the quick reply i also found UddeIM 0.5b here
www.joomlaos.de/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=41&id=1603&func=fileinfo

www.walidnehme.com

Post edited by: walidn, at: 2006/03/27 19:38

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 week ago #9786 by kevinnet
Replied by kevinnet on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
currently, when on the send msg page, if you click "show users" you'll see a list of all users (10K + on this site). It takes alot of time to load all users - I would suggest that instead of showing all users in a drop down list, lets just show 100 -200 users at a time in a list box - if u see more, u click next page ... Just like the forum topic that has many replies, u don't want to see all replies at once.

18 years 23 hours ago #10558 by browneye253
Replied by browneye253 on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
fairchylde wrote:

I can't for the life of me figure out how to add something like "message me" to the user profiles that would allow me to view someone's profile in CB and then decide if I want to message them or not

Is it possible?

Also, although I had Udde selected in tabs and it was put in the main area, it didn't show up any new tabs in the profile

Once you install the latest version of uddeIM and then install the plugin that comes with it you need to unpublish the private message plugin that is originally installed with CB.

This should give you a menu item at the top of the profile labeled "Message" and you can send PM's to users that way.

The other option is to enable the "Quick Message" plugin which then shows a small text box on everybody's profile that you can use to send quick private messages to users.

I hope this helps some.

- Paul

17 years 11 months ago #13330 by animas
Replied by animas on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
The integration not working. "Send Private Message" tab or dropdown menu not showing even if settings were done following READMEs and forum posts. If anyone has the time to look at my settings I can pm you my site address, admin pass, username and pass.

17 years 10 months ago #13466 by yuzef
Replied by yuzef on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
animas wrote:

The integration not working. "Send Private Message" tab or dropdown menu not showing even if settings were done following READMEs and forum posts. If anyone has the time to look at my settings I can pm you my site address, admin pass, username and pass.

YES this is exactly like my problem too, no private message in MESSAGE menu and No Quick Message text area in user profile.

These all happenned after installing cb1.0
I wrote this in BUG Section but no one answer there.

see this print screen off my problem with Uddeim plugin:
yuzef.e10host.com/images/stories/untitled.jpg

Go Blog

17 years 10 months ago #13468 by animas
Replied by animas on topic Re:uddeIM 0.5
I found PMS Enhanced. It's free and integrates into CB and in JoomlaBoard without a single modification. And it has many advanced features too. Just select "MyPMS II Opensource" in all dropdowns(Joomlaboard>Integration, CBlogin mod). It works like a charm.

Though I like uddeIM too, but can we use a non-working version!

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds