CB user list with CBSubs planimage field - Error

12 years 6 months ago #179688 by steve2simpson
Replied by steve2simpson on topic Re: CB user list with CBSubs planimage field - Error
I too am having the same issue.

Joomla: 1.5.22
CB: 1.7
CB Subs: 1.2.2

The Plan Image causes the following error. I get the same error message for every item in the list.

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/PATH OMIT/PATH OMIT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 3725

When the "Plan Image" is not part of the list there is no problem.

I updated the Plan Image plugin with the one provided with the CBSubs 1.2.2 zip.

Is this related to Bug #2712 "gids are not loaded into user objects on frontend userslists display"?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #184235 by dirtypants
Just a reminder that this is still a problem for many of us. And we used plan images as a very successful strategy for fundraising. Any thoughts?

Joomla 1.5.23
CB 1.7
CBSubs 1.2.2
Virtuemart 1.1.9

12 years 4 months ago #184255 by beat
We are working hard to get a stable build of next CBSubs version for tests out as soon as possible - with this issue also fixed.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn