Upgrade options not showing: mod_cbsubscriptions ?

12 years 4 months ago #183534 by trevor.bennett
After upgrading to Joomla 1.6/1.7, existing CB Subs on Joomla 1.5 was inactive/not installed (old CB Subs tables remained). I have "upgraded" to CB Subs 1.2.2 by simple (re)installation of plugins etc, but mod_cbsubscriptions does not install properly - CMS Install shows Success but it does not appear in Module Manager (folder does appear in /modules) - wont uninstall properly either. Hence Upgrade options to dearer plans does not appear (renewal offered though where appropriate)

Please can you how to uninstall/ install mod_cbsubscriptions if this is likely to be the problem. I have Subscribers and potential Subscribers anxious to join!

Thank you
Trevor

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #183556 by nant
Check your joomla Extensions -> Module manager for the CB Subscriptions row.
If it does not exist, then click New and select it from the popup Joomla window.

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #183572 by trevor.bennett
Replied by trevor.bennett on topic Re: Upgrade options not showing: SOLVED
SOLVED: Plans which worked before now need Access to be set, eg to Public - new in recent vesion of CBSubs? My migrated plans did not end up with any value here, so displayed to no-one (except on registration screen for potential new registrants.)

Thanks

//OK that has the module displaying now thank you, All plans ARE offered to those clicking on the Register option ie www.mysite.org.uk/component/comprofiler/registers?Itemid=166. Maybe the Plans did not survive the slightly fractured migration described?

Thanks
Trevor

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn