New reigstrant must reference an existing member

11 years 11 months ago #200312 by mike5151
Thank you
I was sure that was what I had done, but on re-applying the link that has changed the message to

Subscriptions,
we suggest subscribing to following subscriptions.

However, no subscriptions are shown.

Looking through the settings on the 'Partner' Plan.

Presentation Tab

Parent Plan: Top
Exclusive Plan: Not exclusive

Workflows Tab

Selected by default: No
Allow registration; Yes
Propose Spontaneously: Yes

No dynamic Conditions
No Upgrade
Only one subscription at a time

Access Tab

Published: yes
Allow new subscriptions: Yes
Allow access form Front-end: yes, this plan is visible
Visible for access level: Registered
Visible for Group - Registered

Struggling to see what is stopping the plan being visible.

Kind regards

Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #200324 by krileon
You're not allowing upgrades. A registered user (whether has a plan or not) is upgrading to the plan they're viewing. Once you set the plan to allow upgrades it should be visible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #200328 by mike5151
Ah, but then the system only wants to 'Upgrade' the registered user not register a new user.

I will think of another way to make the workflow that the club want to achieve now that I have this experience - thanks for your help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn