[#3586] Missing Forum Rank Image

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #204496 by k9ctu
[#3586] Missing Forum Rank Image was created by k9ctu
I have searched and researched, but no one seems to have the same problem:

In the users CB Profile (CB 1.8.1) it gives the correct name for their forum (Kunena 2.0.1) level (ie. Forum Newbie (or whatever)) but does not display the rank IMAGE. I have tested this in Internet Explorer 10, Safari and Chrome; they all have the same problem.

I have gone through the CB manual to find out how to shut off display of the image (figuring THAT would get me on the right direction) but couldn't find mention of it.

The website, if you want to experience the problem yourself and see what I am discussing is HERE

I am running
J 2.5.6
CB 1.8.1
Kunena 2.0.1
CBSubs 2.0.1 (not yet enabled)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #204541 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Missing Forum Rank Image
We've found a bug in CB regarding usage of K2.0 API to display rank. Please see the below bug ticket where a pre-patched CB 1.8.1 file can be found to resolve the issue or can be patched manually.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3586

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: healthwebit, k9ctu

11 years 9 months ago #204616 by k9ctu
Replied by k9ctu on topic Re: Missing Forum Rank Image
Ok, sounds good.

Now one question:
How do I apply the patch or php file?

11 years 9 months ago #204619 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Missing Forum Rank Image
Click the PHP file and at the top left there will be a Download link. Once downloaded navigate to the below location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/

There you'll copy, paste, and replace the PHP file. Refresh your profile and issue should be resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joanie57, k9ctu, Bobop

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.318 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn