CBsubs with PAP affiliate coupon codes

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #208935 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBsubs with PAP affiliate coupon codes
No idea, sorry. We don't provide release dates, but I suspect not anytime soon unfortunately. It maybe possible for us to give you the plugin once implemented and encrypted.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #209433 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBsubs with PAP affiliate coupon codes
For those interested in this feature I have successfully implemented it for next release (2.0.3), which we're hoping to be out sometime in the next 2 weeks. Once released you'll have 2 options for passing the coupon code. The first option is it'll pass the FIRST and only the FIRST coupon applied to the purchase using CBSubs Promotions. The second option is to pass a CB field as the coupon code so this field could be shown at registration for example, add a discount based off this field with CBSubs Promotions, and it'll send that field to PAP as the coupon.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #209446 by clwweb
Replied by clwweb on topic Re: CBsubs with PAP affiliate coupon codes
Sounds great! Thanks

11 years 5 months ago #211343 by clwweb
How close to release is the new CBSubs?

11 years 5 months ago #211350 by nant

clwweb wrote: How close to release is the new CBSubs?

Now that CB 1.9 RC is released we are switching back to CBSubs mode.

11 years 4 months ago #213704 by clwweb
Any sort of rough timeline til release yet, weeks, months?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn