[SOLVED] Restricted article call Joomla login instead of cb

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #210492 by hbf1000
I am using Joomla 2.5 with CB+CBSubs. I have created an article and restrict access to it using Category restriction on CBSubs. So, only subscribers in a specific plan can access that article.

When I log in on frontend I can access the content. So I copy the URL. Then I logoff, and paste that URL on browser.

I expected to see CBSubs offering a plan for user to register, but, instead, I see Joomla login.

What should be wrong in my configuration?

Example: when at Joomlapolis, if I am not logged in, when I hit the CBSubs "Get It Now" buttom I see the registration page. If logged in I see the download page. This is the behavior I am trying to mimic.

Tks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #210500 by nant

hbf1000 wrote: I am using Joomla 2.5 with CB+CBSubs. I have created an article and restrict access to it using Category restriction on CBSubs. So, only subscribers in a specific plan can access that article.

When I log in on frontend I can access the content. So I copy the URL. Then I logoff, and paste that URL on browser.

I expected to see CBSubs offering a plan for user to register, but, instead, I see Joomla login.

What should be wrong in my configuration?

Example: when at Joomlapolis, if I am not logged in, when I hit the CBSubs "Get It Now" buttom I see the registration page. If logged in I see the download page. This is the behavior I am trying to mimic.

Tks

CBSubs will protect the article and either not show it at all or only show teaser portion.

The effect you are seeing here on Joomlapolis is using CB field if substitutions in a CB content module to show specific action call based on subscriber status (triggering off a CB field that has been linked to a CBSbs plan through CB field CBSubs integration plugin).

You can use similar concept in a Joomla article if you install and publish the CB Content bot (professional download) and use the concept in the teaser portion of the article (that you have authorized CBSubs to show).

Hope the explanation points you in the right direction.

I might be creating a new use case tutorial because the use case would illustrate a very powerful concept that is available.

11 years 6 months ago #210741 by hbf1000
Sorry, but the explanations were not clear. I have created a page on my website which explains one of the cbsubs plan, and this page has a Buy buttom. If the visitor click the Buy, how do I direct him to the page where he is going to purchase the plan ?

11 years 6 months ago #210742 by nant

hbf1000 wrote: Sorry, but the explanations were not clear. I have created a page on my website which explains one of the cbsubs plan, and this page has a Buy buttom. If the visitor click the Buy, how do I direct him to the page where he is going to purchase the plan ?

Each CBSubs plan has a URL pointing to it displayed in the top area of the CBSubs plan in backend. Also explained in documentation.

11 years 6 months ago #210744 by hbf1000
Thank you Nant, problem solved.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn