Help with creating a payment gateway.

11 years 5 months ago #213112 by nant

micheljrjulien wrote: I just found out some more information, The gateway i'm working with is similar to the one for authorize.net.I just test it by setting the authorize.net server to: other server compatible with authorize.net and i get a status response from the gateway.The response is just asking for some missing parameters that can be added to the code easily.I'm looking for the authorize.net not encoded file in the developer download section and i cant find it.Some help to where its located will be appreciated.

Thanks

If the payment organization is in fact following the authorize.net protocol, then the responses would also follow the protocol.

Which payment organization is this? Where specifically did you see it mentioned that they are following authorize.net?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #213118 by micheljrjulien
Replied by micheljrjulien on topic Re: Help with creating a payment gateway.
im using a company called payleaf, their payment processor is called ntpnow.

I have worked with another company called internet secure that uses the same protocol as authorize.net,but the way they send the parameters to the gateway was different and with a little modifications on the code i was able to make it work,

That is the same problem i'm having here.

The tech support person told me that.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn