[SOLVED] cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #214882 by hbf1000
After installing CBSubs, I cannot access CB configuration menu. I always get the error:

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted.

Could some CB staff help me to fix this ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #214888 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted

hbf1000 wrote: After installing CBSubs, I cannot access CB configuration menu. I always get the error:

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted.

Could some CB staff help me to fix this ?

Versions please?

Make sure that you have ioncube installed (the right version for your environment).

11 years 5 months ago #214966 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted
When this happens it specifically means there is a problem with IonCube. Mainly due to out of date IonCube Loader, but it can also happen if there is an error in php.ini. Please ensure IonCube Loader is latest and if enabling with php.ini ensure you place a copy in Joomla root and root/administrator.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #215340 by hbf1000
Replied by hbf1000 on topic Re: cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted
Those are the details of my installation:

"ionCube Loader
Instructions: No additional configuration required.

Additional Information
PHP Version: 5.2.17 (cgi-fcgi)"

But, on php.ini I have the following:

; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
extension_dir = "<span>/</span>usr<span>/</span>local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613"
zend_extension="<span>/</span>usr<span>/</span>local/IonCube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so"
;zend_extension="<span>/</span>usr<span>/</span>local/IonCube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so"

I included a php.ini on both joomla root and /administrator folder. But the problem is still there.

Tks,
Herbert

11 years 4 months ago #215450 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted
This could mean the version you downloaded is threadsafe when it shouldn't be or you downloaded the wrong version for your server (freebsd when needing linux, etc..). This could also mean there's an error in your php.ini and it's failing.

If your host can't or won't set this up properly for you then please PM backend super administrator login credentials as well as FTP credentials and will configure for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 4 months ago #215741 by hbf1000
Replied by hbf1000 on topic Re: cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted
Krileon, tks. I just PM you the login credentials.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn