New to CB come from Jomsocial paid help required

11 years 2 months ago #219559 by wasb4
This is a new site low funds, I am looking for someone that know their way around CB to set it up for me, make changes if required as the site develops. Cheap or even free but thoughtfull help required URGENT as still with my 30 DAYS. May even go back to Jomsocial

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #219562 by nant

wasb4 wrote: This is a new site low funds, I am looking for someone that know their way around CB to set it up for me, make changes if required as the site develops. Cheap or even free but thoughtfull help required URGENT as still with my 30 DAYS. May even go back to Jomsocial

If you are looking for a freelancer to configure / develop your site with/for you, you should consider opening a project on one of the many freelancer sites (e.g., Joomlancers.com).

If you need installation services from us, you can purchase also.

If you have specific issues and questions regarding configuration, installation or setup, then this is the place to post them and we will address asap.

11 years 2 months ago #219720 by wasb4
First I would like to cancel my request for a refund.

Can you please tell me under tabs "Articles" it show articles created by user Yes. I am at a lose how to find create article. I think I have just not got grips with your software yet but I am working on it. So please answer these stupid and most basic of questions. Wasb4

11 years 2 months ago #219752 by krileon
I don't understand the question. You don't create articles from CB. It just displays those you've created by normal Joomla means. Joomla has a submit article page for example that Author and above usergroups can use, but you need to create a Joomla menu link to it for example. The only way to create articles in Joomla from CB is through CB Blogs, but that's designed for blogging usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #219776 by nant

wasb4 wrote: First I would like to cancel my request for a refund.

Noted and recorded - glad you are sticking to learn .. in the long run you will be rewarded as knowledge is something we keep with us.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn