[SOLVED] CBSubs wallet help

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #220189 by mattyj714
[SOLVED] CBSubs wallet help was created by mattyj714
I have setup a coupon that gives users $100 credits and the remainder goes to a cb field called "mywallet", I have gone over all the settings a million times and it works fine, adds the credits to the cb field but it will not deduct from the field when further purchases are made, leaving them with the full ammount of credits.

I do have it set to remove the points from the cb field and the field im using is an integer type. Any help as to what im doing wrong would be great. Has anyone else had issues with this?

Im using Joomla 2.5.8 and the latest CB and CBSubs. Thank you very much to anyone that can help. :)

Edit: Yes i followed the CBSubs case scenario in the cbsubs docs. :)

Cheers
Matt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #220216 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs wallet help
Do you have 1 plan adding points and 1 plan removing points or is the same plan adding and removing? Please clarify your setup so I can attempt to duplicate the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #220370 by mattyj714
Replied by mattyj714 on topic CBSubs wallet help
I have several promotions that add credits of different amounts via a coupon. And then 1 that removes points from the wallet (cb field with remaining credits). The initial payment is deducted fine but any purchases after that are given away for free because it does not deduct the points.

I have added 2 screenshots that show 1 voucher that gave $100 credit, it is unpublished now but I have others setup the same that also don't work. Also have a screenshot of the Wallet setup as well.

No major rush on this it is not a clients site just one of my personal hobby site I play around with in my spare time.

Attachments:

11 years 2 months ago #220372 by krileon
I see, so the "Deduct used amount from CB field once payment is completed" parameter is basically not working. Is this correct?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #220402 by mattyj714
Replied by mattyj714 on topic CBSubs wallet help
Yes that's correct. :)

11 years 2 months ago #220405 by krileon
Strange, seams to work fine here. It only removes the value that was used. So for example if I set the field to $25 and purchase a $50 subscription then the cost of my subscription is reduced to $25 and on profile view the field value is set to 0. Are you sure that promotion is even activating? You should see it in your basket as a discount.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn