Show tab depending on CBSubs suscription

11 years 1 month ago #220669 by jpif78@gmail.com
Show tab depending on CBSubs suscription was created by jpif78@gmail.com
Hi,

In our project we have "users" and "professional members".

We want this "professional members" to have an extra TAB in their profile.
Normal "users" shouldn't have that TAB.

So if I'm a visitor and I'm checking profiles of the members of the community site, when I see the profile of a professional I see a special TAB with professional information that normal users don't have.

Could you recommend us a way to do this conditional TAB that only exist if user is professional?

Thanks very much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #220676 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Show tab depending on CBSubs suscription
You'd use CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection for this. It'll allow you to protect fields/tabs based off profile owner or the user viewing the profiles subscription. Please see the CBSubs documentation for further information regarding this usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn