[SOLVED] Subscription tab

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #221178 by 3cellhosting
[SOLVED] Subscription tab was created by 3cellhosting
Hello Support,

Joomla 2.5.9 with CB 1.9 and CB Subs 3.0

Site was a Joomla 1.5 conversion to 2.5 using SUpgrade (I know you only support jUpgrade but that has problems too!)

We used to be able to set tabs so as not to be controlled by CB Subs. In 3.0 this is still the case but having read the CB manual and CB Subs Manual for everything about tabs we still have a problem on the site.

If logged in as Super User and menu item for member list is accessed we get the member list. By clicking on the member name we get their profile, 4 tabs (contact info, image, office use, subscription) which includes the subscription tab with their current plan and any upgrade options.

We tried to set this so if an Administrator was logged in they would also see the tab. We cannot get this to work. We even added the Super User viewing levels to the Administrator group and even that hasn't worked.

I have been through the database looking for possible mismatches but cannot see anything amiss. I even created a new tab with new field and tested and that works, but it is a tab created in CB. The subscription tab is from CB Subs I guess. We would rather not have to create a plan for Managers/Administrators and we don't really want them to be Super Users.

Any ideas please?

SOLVED

OK - Even reading the manuals I managed to overlook the one other setting I had not tried :blush:

Paid Subscriptions > General Plugin Settings > Permissions

I had been through CB permissions and Joomla permissions and checked plans had no settings in place but because I had set tabs to not be controlled by CB Subs I didn't check permissions in the general settings. As soon as I set Administrator permissions it was all working as it should.

Hope my error helps someone else seeing as I wasted almost 3 hours trying to solve it :S

David
www.3cellhosting.com - where personality, creativity and integrity come as standard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn