on "Please log in or register " can we redirect to a sales page like an article or something

10 years 5 months ago #236056 by romolo
Otherwise all you get is the attached image.

I guess there is a language string that can be changed, but I want to do more.

Have an explanation, advert, describe the plan.

How can I achieve this please. I cannot do it with the URL bc the URL stays the same.

That particular prompt was produced by viewing the members page as a PUBLIC and then trying to access a user's actual profile.

Many thanks in advance

R
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #236062 by krileon
Not currently. No trigger fires before that access error, but with release of CB 1.10.0 there will be triggers before access checks like that output so you can redirect away. The only way currently is to edit comprofiler.php and add a redirect in the core code of userProfile function.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 5 months ago #237086 by romolo

10 years 5 months ago #237087 by romolo
Also.. please advise which line I would either put my own HTML in an echo or put a redirect in for the above message.

Thanks

R

10 years 5 months ago #237094 by krileon

When will CD 1.10.0 be out?

This month hopefully.

Also.. please advise which line I would either put my own HTML in an echo or put a redirect in for the above message.

It's the _UE_REGISTERFORPROFILEVIEW language string, which you can adjust as needed in your CB language files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn