[SOLVED] CBSubs Payment gateway error

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237090 by LukeDouglas
[SOLVED] CBSubs Payment gateway error was created by LukeDouglas
We were testing subscription payments and got this error message:

The subscription payment went through just fine, I got an email indicating that my subscription was paid and active as well as the client got a confirmation of the payment that was sent from the payment Gateway, Authorize.net.

So is this an error generated from CBSubs or is it returning an error from Authorize.net?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237095 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Payment gateway error
The purchase will go through, but it's just a single payment. For recurring payments you need to have ARB and Silent Post configured. Please see your CBSubs documentation regarding Authorize.net configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237105 by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic CBSubs Payment gateway error
Krileon,

On the Authorize.net payment gateway settings, on the Enable Authorize.net, we have "Yes, AIM+ABR: Single payments or Automated Recurring Billing at user's choice for autorecurring plans"

From reading the manual, page 216-217, that is all that I saw that needed to be done. Enlighten me.

On the Authorize.net, Merchant Profile it has:

Automated Recurring Billing (ARB): Enabled

However, further research guided me to update the Authorize.net account with the Silent Post URL and MD5 Hash. I tried again and did not get this error but got a E00022 Error. Seems Authorize.net won't accept recurring of less than 7 days. So I changed my test plan to 7 days, tried again and got a clean authorization.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. :)

Luke

10 years 5 months ago #237110 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Payment gateway error
Edit your Authorize.net gateway within CBSubs > Gateway and ensure you've set "Silent Post URL above is:" to "set at Authorize.net". Aside from that you'll need to contact Authorize.net as that error is coming straight from Authorize.net in response to the API call.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 5 months ago #237111 by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic CBSubs Payment gateway error
Krileon,

You're on your game and, now, I'm on mine. I had just finished editing that post as I have already done that. :laugh: :laugh:

Luke
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn