Plans depending of field value

10 years 4 months ago #237226 by erilam
Plans depending of field value was created by erilam
Hi,

Here is my question :
I set three parents plan and three children plans, resume is one the snapshot below

First the visitor The visitor has to complete the registration form and after moderation he can connect to the website. My aim is that the new member is redirect to one of these plans (and only one of them) the choice depending of the value the customer gave in the registration form.

So in the registration form I set a radio buttons field (cb_statut) with three values :
  1. Membre actif
  2. <- plan ID 1
  3. Membre associé = Personnes physiques membres d'une autre association, liée à l'AFIB par convention ou au sein d'une fédération d'associations
  4. <- plan ID 2
  5. Membre partenaire = Ingénieurs biomédicaux diplômés exerçant au sein d'entité parapublique ou privée relevant d'une activité commerciale
  6. <- plan ID 3

With CB Conditional I set another radio button field(cb_typemembreactif) with four values depending of the choice of the value 1 of cb_statut. the value 1of this field are :
  1. Ingénieur biomédical
  2. <- plan ID 6
  3. Ingénieur en recherche d’emploi
  4. Ingénieur en retraite
  5. <- plan ID 5
  6. Etudiant
  7. <- plan ID 4

To redirect user to the right plan I use Dynamic condition in the workflow tab, for example for the plan ID 4 :

But it doesn't work. After my registration test was accepted by moderation I have after my first connection this tab on my profile :

I hope I'm clear enought in my explaination... I try to find where is my error but I didn't find. Do you have any idea about the thigs I fail ?
Thx for answer

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #237247 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Plans depending of field value
Registration conditionals only apply to registration. A user that is already registered is considered an upgrade. So you need to configure the upgrade conditionals below the registration conditionals.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #237285 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Plans depending of field value
Ok I understand between the two types of conditions. So I set the static condition like that :

But I still have the same screen after the first login

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:

10 years 4 months ago #237317 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Plans depending of field value
You have the operator set to REGEX, but you didn't supply REGEX. You're probably needing the equal to operator. Also note you need to be matching the value fields values; so for example if it's _UE_MYVALUE then be sure to use that and not the translated string.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #237431 by erilam
Well I'm totaly lost in the params I have to set .... I'll try to resume what I've done maybe there is a simple way to match but I can't find it :(

My plans

What is my purpose? Register automatically the new member on one of the plans following the value of a field of the registration form so he has just to pay from his first login.

Here are my CBfields

cb_status
Value :
  1. _UE_STATUT_MEMBRE_ACTIF
  2. _UE_STATUT_MEMBRE_ASSOCIE
  3. _UE_STATUT_MEMBRE_PARTENAIRE

cb_typemembreactif (with conditional display on cb_status if cb_status = _UE_STATUT_MEMBRE_ACTIF)
Value :
  1. _UE_TYPREMEMBREACTIF_UN
  2. _UE_TYPREMEMBREACTIF_DEUX
  3. _UE_TYPREMEMBREACTIF_TROIS
  4. _UE_TYPREMEMBREACTIF_QUATRE

So I try to set this :
  • if cb_status = _UE_STATUT_MEMBRE_ACTIF then subscribe to plan ID 1
  • if cb_status = _UE_STATUT_MEMBRE_ASSOCIE then subscribe to plan ID 2
  • if cb_status = _UE_STATUT_MEMBRE_PARTENAIRE then subscribe to plan ID 3
  • if cb_typemembreactif = _UE_TYPREMEMBREACTIF_UN then subscribe to plan ID 6
  • if cb_typemembreactif = _UE_TYPREMEMBREACTIF_DEUX then subscribe to plan ID 7
  • if cb_typemembreactif = _UE_TYPREMEMBREACTIF_TROIS then subscribe to plan ID 5
  • if cb_typemembreactif = _UE_TYPREMEMBREACTIF_QUATRE then subscribe to plan ID 4

For each plan I set a static condition as for example for the plan ID 1

or for plan ID 7

I also set an auto-action for plan ID 1

But it doesn't match. If I try to subscribe with values in my registration form
  • cb_status = _UE_STATUT_MEMBRE_ACTIF
  • cb_typemembreactif = _UE_TYPREMEMBREACTIF_DEUX

I have this result in backend

and this result on front

As you can see on my subscription tab I have not the result I try to have. Where is (are ?) my error(s) ?

Thx for answers

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #237432 by erilam
Hmm plans are missing in the previous message, here are they :

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds