how to set fields information

10 years 4 months ago #237261 by roland_d_alsace
how to set fields information was created by roland_d_alsace
Hi.

I search where to set fields informations (for display with mouse on blue "i" icon after each fields).

I don't think that it's a template problem, because the the popup information of others icons "required", etc... have no display problems.

Regards.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #237271 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic how to set fields information
That's the field description. Edit your fields within CB > Field Management and add a description to them. They'll then display the mouseover info icon with whatever description you added.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #237292 by roland_d_alsace
Replied by roland_d_alsace on topic how to set fields information
Hi Krileon.

Thanks, it's whats i have done, but when i open this post I have tested only with IE10.

After your repply i have extend my tests.

It's run efectively with FF, IE9, IE8...
... :dry: but not with IE10.

Regards.

10 years 4 months ago #237320 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic how to set fields information
Check browser error console (F12 > Console) when viewing profile edit (may need to refresh after opening console) for any fatal errors. You maybe experiencing the below bug as well.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3887

Quickfix for the above bug can be found below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/240-potential-bugs/219270-drop-downs-on-ie-8-not-working?start=6#219512

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #237340 by roland_d_alsace
Replied by roland_d_alsace on topic how to set fields information
Hi Krileon.

I have tested this quiclfix.
The line is at 1554, i have comment it but the problem is always here.

In IE10 console/script debugger
I have an error at components/com_comprofimer/js/overlib_all_mini.js line 25 catacter 64 :
SCRIPT5007 : impossible d'obtenir la propriété "1" d'une reference null ou non définie

I don't know if it is the reason of my problem,
but I have the same problem and the same script error on 2 différents site.

Regards

10 years 4 months ago #237343 by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn