Login using second language yelds 404

10 years 4 months ago #237413 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Login using second language yelds 404
If you've CBSubs enabled or CB Core Redirect you'll need to disable them so you can properly test that Joomlas login module is functioning fine or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #237414 by erichf
Replied by erichf on topic Login using second language yelds 404
In the CB Plugin Manager, I've unpublished cbpaidsubscriptions which I believe is CBSubs.

I filtered on "redir" and nothing shows up so I assume I don't have CB Core Redirect installed.

I unpublished Community Builder in the Joomla Extension Manager.

I still get redirected to the comprofiler login but it 404s on the login since CB is unpublished.

Where else can there be a redirect of the standard login to the CB login?

10 years 4 months ago #237461 by krileon
You need to disable CB Paid Subscriptions within CB > Plugin Management. Then disable CB Core Redirect (if installed) within Extensions > Plug-in Manager. Those are the only 2 things we have that could redirect. You then need to create a Joomla login module and test login using it to see if your login works fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #237512 by erichf
There's a third place where CB redirects which is within the CB Login module itself. I've cleared that now so that I can try adding the AutoAction based on language.

Is there a user guide for AutoActions that lists the syntax for available CB Activity Actions? I've gotten as far as creating the AutoAction and specifying the Conditional statement but I'm unlclear of what goes in the CB Activity Action boxes.

The default login module logs in fine and stays in whatever language the user started to log in from.

Thanks

Erich
Attachments:

10 years 4 months ago #237515 by krileon

Is there a user guide for AutoActions that lists the syntax for available CB Activity Actions? I've gotten as far as creating the AutoAction and specifying the Conditional statement but I'm unlclear of what goes in the CB Activity Action boxes.

You need to use a Redirect action. You can then supply it whatever redirect URL you like. You could also leaves CBs redirect empty and it should return them to the page they were previously on.

The default login module logs in fine and stays in whatever language the user started to log in from.

That means Joomfish is not working off the router and changing the redirect after login. It would need to be upgraded to use CB API and act on CBs after login trigger. We do not have a Joomfish integration or support Joomfish.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

10 years 4 months ago #237525 by erichf
The customer would like everyone to go to the profile view on login if it can be done.

When you say "use a Redirect action" does that mean CB Activity Action - Type should be "Redirect". And if so, where do I enter the original URL and redirect URL?

Is there documentation for AutoActions which explains all the available parameters?

Thanks

Erich

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn