Field Sync

10 years 4 months ago #237677 by mittlmedien
Field Sync was created by mittlmedien
I use Akeeba Subscription and the Community Builder Field Sync Plugin. This Plugin sync the fields as City and Country with the User. This ist working, but the Community Builder User Profile is after this not confirmed and approved.

What can I do, that the Profile is aktiv after changing through akeeba field sync?

Thanks for your help
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago #237695 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Field Sync
We have no CB Field Sync Plugin. Please contact the author of your plugin for support. It sounds like your plugin is not using CB API to create users, which will cause them to be unapproved and unconfirmed as those 2 features are CB only and are not in Joomla users.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds