[#5539] CBsubs subscription price depending on a field

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #271128 by activha
Hi

Is it possible to have a plan with a price depending upon a field ? using substitutions in the plan price ? of cb:if ?

For instance at registration we would have a field list with three values, and depending on the value the plan would have a price A, B or C ?

This way would avoid duplicating several plans with same options and configurations (we have 10 different configurations)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #271136 by nant

activha wrote: Hi

Is it possible to have a plan with a price depending upon a field ? using substitutions in the plan price ? of cb:if ?

For instance at registration we would have a field list with three values, and depending on the value the plan would have a price A, B or C ?

This way would avoid duplicating several plans with same options and configurations (we have 10 different configurations)

You can have a series of automated promotion that depend on field values.
This could give you the same effect.

8 years 5 months ago #271143 by activha
Thanks for the idea.
Does this mean that we would always show the highest price and decrease it with promotions ?
Or can we make that the showed price reflects the value set by the customer ?
I dont see how to achieve this

8 years 5 months ago #271145 by nant

activha wrote: Thanks for the idea.
Does this mean that we would always show the highest price and decrease it with promotions ?
Or can we make that the showed price reflects the value set by the customer ?
I dont see how to achieve this

You can configure things as you want.
The promotion can be configured to show just the final price or it can be configured to show a slash over the current price and the new price next to it.

Please study your CBSubs manual as it does have some specific examples in it.

8 years 5 months ago #271147 by activha
Got it ! I think that this can make it for simplyfing things
Do you recommend starting from the lowest price and adding sums or starting from the highest price and applying discounts ? for the management of our users after registration

I also have a problem with conditions. Prices are correctly adjusted without conditions but if I try to set the condition to [cb_field]=N2 this fails. Field is a select field with N1, N2, N3 and N4 values

Should I put the N2 value between brackets ? quotes do not seem to work neither

8 years 5 months ago #271149 by activha
What I meant for conditions was that at registration, plan prices do not seem to be modified by selecting a value in a select field.
Does this mean that conditions are not dynamic at registration but only dependent upon a saved field ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn