[SOLVED] Progress Bar No Field TYPE

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #286519 by cc0623
[SOLVED] Progress Bar No Field TYPE was created by cc0623
Uploaded CB Progress bar plug in, published it in plugins. Went to Tabs and created a new tab for it. Then went to Fields and created a new field but when I went to TYPE to select Progress that option was not available. How can I fix this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #286550 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Progress Bar No Field TYPE
There's no way for its fieldtype to not be there unless the plugin wasn't installed. Even disabled plugin fieldtypes will still show. Are you sure you searched the Type parameter and not the Tab parameter? Seams to be working fine in my tests and on demo site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #286554 by cc0623
Replied by cc0623 on topic Progress Bar No Field TYPE
I installed the plugin and enabled it. Here in the field type the image attached shows there is not a progress (field) Type.
Attachments:

7 years 6 months ago #286565 by krileon
I've no idea what to suggest. This has yet to happen and I can see no reason for it happening unless the plugin is not in fact installed. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 6 months ago #286584 by cc0623
Replied by cc0623 on topic Progress Bar No Field TYPE
I solved the problem. It was set to registered not public in the plugin. As soon as I changed it to public the progress TYPE showed up.

7 years 6 months ago #286596 by krileon
As with your other topic regarding GJ not displaying its menu items I think you've a permissions problem somewhere. Super Users should have no problems seeing Registered view access level.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn