Back End Userlist sorting

7 years 3 days ago #292520 by lynnapp
Back End Userlist sorting was created by lynnapp
HI,
I have just updated CB and CB subs. and we are loving it.
I have a question and can't find the answer.
In the admin are of CB, User Management Is there a way to change the default sort to last name ascending.
Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 day ago #292537 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Back End Userlist sorting
No, the default is set within the XML files and there's no means to change it beyond editing core files. Once the sorting has been set as long as your backend login session exists it'll still sort by whatever you selected though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #295881 by lynnapp
Replied by lynnapp on topic Back End Userlist sorting

Once the sorting has been set as long as your backend login session exists it'll still sort by whatever you selected though.

This is not true if you use the "search tools" it finds what you want then when you close the "search tools" it goes back to id ascending
closing the "search tools" also make it so all users show instead of what you just found. is there a way to mimimize the search tools options once you have the users you want ?

6 years 8 months ago #295901 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Back End Userlist sorting

This is not true if you use the "search tools" it finds what you want then when you close the "search tools" it goes back to id ascending
closing the "search tools"

That's working as intended as it resets the form.

is there a way to mimimize the search tools options once you have the users you want ?

No.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.586 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn