[SOLVED] [#6906] Auto Email Reminders - 7, 14, 28 days

6 years 5 months ago #298510 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto Email Reminders - 7, 14, 28 days
Has that mailer already triggered for that user in the past? Check within CBSubs > Mailer > Sent Messages or CBSubs > Mailer > Messages Queue to ensure that mailer hasn't already sent or queued for that user.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #298551 by webtechplus
Replied by webtechplus on topic Auto Email Reminders - 7, 14, 28 days
There is no messages either in the queue or in the sent message folder area for any user.

I have tested on the development site and I can add a message to the queue and send an email by clicking the links manually as a test.

On our live site this isn't the case. I click on the following links and get a blank page:
- Url of cron task to process mailers rules
- Url of cron task to both process mailer rules into queue and then to process mailqueue

The page opens but it seems like it doesn't do any processing

I click on the Url of cron task to process mailqueue link and it says No messages in messages queue to be sent. So it seems I can access the files.

Thanks for support and feedback
We hope that we can assist you if you need and ask, all the best from the WTP Team

6 years 5 months ago #298556 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and include the username of a user you expect to qualify for the mailer and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #298592 by webtechplus
This message contains confidential information

We hope that we can assist you if you need and ask, all the best from the WTP Team

6 years 5 months ago #298600 by krileon

changed the time condition in the mailer settings but now it isn't working again and the manual process isn't working either. I've tried clearing the cache to no avail.

So this all used to work perfectly fine? Changing the settings back to their original settings didn't solve it either?

Please PM the credentials after verifying they work (they do not; account appears inactive). Please do not use confidential tag for login credentials as we've no idea if Kunena could break such a usage in a future release resulting in private login credentials being public.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 years 5 months ago #298721 by webtechplus
Hello

Sorry I have PM'd you the details.

I wanted to also add I was working from another place (so I had a different IP) and the manual commands (when clicked) were working and also triggered the cron job to work. However I went to change the mailer settings to what I wanted and then the cron stopped again and the 1st and 3rd automation links stopped working also. I have tried this morning from our main office and queuing the emails and the link to run the queue + send aren't working still, but the second command (to send the emails) work successfully and sent 76 emails that were in the queue (that were added when it worked from when I was on a different network as explained above)
I also have an open ticket with our sever techs to see if they can see any issues. They said they have added the sites IP address into the servers HOSTS file to see if this will remedy the issue as we are running through a CDN (Stackpath) and we believe that this could be causing the issue but that didn't seem to work.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn