[SOLVED] CB activty delete

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #299917 by activha
[SOLVED] CB activty delete was created by activha
Hello

We have an auto action for CB activity with a trigger defined as AfterHotspotDelete which load hotspot.[var2] by asset only in order to delete the activity entry if the hotspot is deleted.

Saving with AfterHotspotSave works fine and correctly insert everything in the activity stream with hotspot.[var2] asset id, but deleting does not seem to trigger anything

Can you tell me if deleting for other assets than CB is implemented ? or if I missed something somewhere ?

Saving is :
Trigger : AfterHotspotSave
User : automatic
Access : everybody
Conditions : none
Action : create
Asset : hotspot.[var2]
Owner : [var1]
Title, Action and location are set also
Load : by asset only

Deleting is :
Trigger : AfterHotspotDelete
User : automatic
Access : everybody
Conditions : none
Action : delete
Asset : hotspot.[var2]
Load : by asset only

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #299920 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB activty delete
Should work fine as long as your trigger is firing and CB plugins have been loaded before it fires. Be sure you've used the below somewhere in the beginning of your code right after CB has been loaded externally to ensure plugins are loaded so they can act on your trigger.

global $_PLUGINS;

$_PLUGINS->loadPluginGroup( 'user' );

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #299923 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB activty delete
Yes all is included.
This is roughly the same code as the onAfterHotspotSave function which is working fine.
This is why I find it strange
I check with com_hotspots if there is something wrong there
Thanks for the checking

6 years 4 months ago #299932 by krileon
Suggest enabling debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then in your auto action under Parameters enable debug mode. This should output any errors if something is failing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #300135 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB activty delete
First test with internal action link and real hotspot number inserted like hotspot.3819 does not delete the activity.
So I guess that this is more a problem of CB Activity than our code.
Mind to check more if deleting assets other than CBs works ?

6 years 4 months ago #300138 by krileon
Deleting of activity works perfectly fine. There's no difference from your custom action compared to system actions doing this fine. It doesn't sound like the action is executing at all in your case. Check the access parameter and conditions carefully and ensure debug mode is used under the parameters tab so you can see if it was skipped for any reason.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn