New applicant has no basket

6 years 4 months ago #300076 by cagoffice
New applicant has no basket was created by cagoffice
Hello,

We just received an application from a new member registration and it's missing the basket so we don't know what membership he tried to apply for. How do we create one for him that's still unpaid? What could have gone wrong here? Never had this happen before.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #300081 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New applicant has no basket
Navigate to their profile on frontend and go through the basket process for them, but don't pay it. They likely got to the basket process and just left without paying or didn't confirm if using offline gateway. Baskets expire after a few hours if they're not offline baskets that have been marked pending (they have to click the confirmation link for offline baskets to mark pending).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #300083 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic New applicant has no basket
There is nothing there for them when I log in as them from the front end.

Users cannot pay/login until they are approved anyways.

6 years 4 months ago #300085 by krileon
You don't login as them. You login as a moderator then view their profile and go through the process for them. CBSubs does not take affect until after they've registered so situations like this are possible if they fail to pay the basket or confirm an offline basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #300089 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic New applicant has no basket
This is what comes up when I do that:

There is no where for me to add basket.
Attachments:

6 years 4 months ago #300091 by krileon
You need to use their Subscriptions tab on behalf of them. If you don't see the plan then it may not be configured to allow for upgrades.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn