Adding a new template for CBSubs

6 years 2 months ago #302141 by pastoweb
Replied by pastoweb on topic Adding a new template for CBSubs
I'm not
Could you check the zip attached above?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #302164 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Adding a new template for CBSubs
Why won't it install? Throwing any errors? No, I can not upload it as it would contain subscriber only content. All I could upload is an empty example, which you'd still have to modify as its XML would need to be adjusted to include the template files you're wanting to override. Using the instructions supplied I was able to package and install a copy of rounded or default. Please follow the instructions carefully. Making a copy of the rounded template is probably easier since it has less files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago #302220 by pastoweb
Replied by pastoweb on topic Adding a new template for CBSubs
The error I get is:

Error
Upload Failed
Installation filename `forma` (with .xml) does not match main php file plugin attribute `cbpaidsubscriptions.forma` in the plugin xml file
Failed to save Install CB Plugin because: Installation error

6 years 2 months ago #302221 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Adding a new template for CBSubs
Change "cbpaidsubscriptions.forma" to just "forma" in the plugins XML file. Ensure the XML filename it self is also just forma.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn