After update the second step in registering a account is different

6 years 1 month ago #302082 by Totoweb
Hello,

After updating CB from version 2.0.14 to 2.1.3 the second step in registering a account is different.

At the live site you can pay in the second step and don't have to fill in your contact details again.

At the update site after all updates from CB we suddenly have a extra step and the language is also changed in English?

Screenshot 1 is the second step on the live site
Screenshot 2 is the second step on the update site

Also if you choose the wrong country and then change it to Nederland you can't choose the right state anymore.

Any advice how to solve this?

Kind regards,
Raoul

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #302087 by krileon
There was no change in that behavior as far as I'm aware. The country field not updating the state field on initial display is a known bug, but isn't a new bug. Review your invoice parameters within CBSubs > Settings > Display and ensure your fields are mapped properly. You can also turn off the need for invoice address entirely there if you want.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #302090 by Totoweb
Hello Krileon,

I don't understand why we just can't update CB. I'm not changing anything in the settings.

I can't find the path CBSubs > Settings > Display and ensure your fields are mapped properly. You can also turn off the need for invoice address entirely there if you want.

Can you be more specific? Where are the invoice parameters? And why do we have suddenly a extra step? And why is it suddenly in English? Is it not possible to give login details?

Kind regards,
Raoul

6 years 1 month ago #302096 by krileon

Can you be more specific? Where are the invoice parameters? And why do we have suddenly a extra step? Is it not possible to give login details?

The parameters for invoices are within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices. Invoice field mapping is configured under Frontend invoice display settings > Customer invoicing address.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #302098 by Totoweb
Please give me a screenshot. Can't find it in the backend or it has a different name here. Where is CBSubs?

6 years 1 month ago #302101 by Totoweb
Ok, I found the other tab. It is named "betaalde abonnementen". I can't find any different setting regarding to the live site but I get a different second field as described above and there is still a English sentence in the top; >

Invoicing address
This is your invoicing address:

Can you help me out? I'm willing to provide login details.

Kind regards,
Raoul

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn