After update the second step in registering a account is different

6 years 2 months ago #302158 by Totoweb
Hello Krilon,

My client also tested some things and if you want to register as a Producent on update.act4you.nl/producenten/inschrijven-als-producent.html with a coupon code you end in this error;

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<errorresponse xmlns="www.sisow.nl/Sisow/REST" version="1.0.0">
<error>
<errorcode>TA3280</errorcode>
<errormessage>Amount negative (0)</errormessage>
</error>
</errorresponse>

I wil send you a PM

Regards,
Raoul

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #302170 by krileon

My client also tested some things and if you want to register as a Producent on update.act4you.nl/producenten/inschrijven-als-producent.html with a coupon code you end in this error;

I don't understand what this has to do with your original issue. In the future if you've multiple issues simply make multiple topics. Mixing issues in 1 topic just creates confusion.

As for the error it states exactly what your issue is with "Amount negative". You're trying to charge a negative amount, which isn't possible. Ensure your coupon can't cause a negative amount by using a percentage based coupon. Only use static value coupons where you know it can safely apply to the plan (condition it so it can't apply to plans that would cause this situation).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago #302171 by Totoweb
Hello Krilion,

You are right. Mixing causes confusion. I already send a PM on the original post and included this issue to. The strange thing is that we are using the 100% discount code and it works for models but not for producers. Anyway, maybe it is better to reply on the PM. I hope I had the correct mail address for it.

Kind regards,
Raoul

6 years 2 months ago #302174 by krileon

I already send a PM on the original post and included this issue to.

I never received a PM from you. Are you sure you sent it to the correct person? See my signature for a link to directly PM me. Check the sent tab in your private messages and delete the message if sent to the wrong person.

The strange thing is that we are using the 100% discount code and it works for models but not for producers.

I'm guessing Models and Producers are your CBSubs plans? What payment gateway are you using? A 100% free plan shouldn't send to the gateway at all and become instantly activated.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago #302177 by Totoweb
Ah,

I found the send me private message. I had send it to contact.cbteam. They are both payed plans and can go to zero with the coupon. For models it is working and indeed with the same coupon for producent it gives a negative value?

Let me know if you have got the PM.

Regards,
Raoul

6 years 2 months ago #302179 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. You're using a payment gateway we did not develop (Sisow). Contact the developer of your gateway as the error is in the payment gateway it self. Note Stripe supports iDeal payments and we did develop the Stripe gateway that is included with CBSubs so you may want to consider changing payment processors.

As for the fields not mapping it's because you're applying a condition against them that logically makes no sense to registration. You've your address fields set to make sure the profile owner has the Registered usergroup. This can't be valid during registration so their values get reset and there's nothing to map. Edit your address fields then under Integrations > CB Conditional remove the conditions or at least expand Locations and toggle the condition off for registration and profile edit as I suspect you wanted this to apply to profile view only.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn