After update the second step in registering a account is different

6 years 1 month ago #302180 by Totoweb
Hello Krileon,

Thnx for looking in.

As I understand there is something wrong in the settings. But why is the registration for modellen-artiesten/inschrijven-als-model-artiest.html working on the live site?

Also on the clone you can use the 100% free coupon on update.act4you.nl/modellen-artiesten/inschrijven-als-model-artiest.html but not on update.act4you.nl/producenten/inschrijven-als-producent.html both the same payment provider.

regards,
Raoul

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #302185 by krileon

As I understand there is something wrong in the settings. But why is the registration for modellen-artiesten/inschrijven-als-model-artiest.html working on the live site?

Because your condition wasn't working. Usergroup/View Access Level conditions in CB Conditional previously did not work correctly at registration which has been fixed in latest builds. Since they're working correctly now it's doing exactly what you configured it to do.

Also on the clone you can use the 100% free coupon on update.act4you.nl/modellen-artiesten/inschrijven-als-model-artiest.html but not on update.act4you.nl/producenten/inschrijven-als-producent.html both the same payment provider.

The error is coming from your custom payment gateway that we did not develop. Your gateway is trying to send a payment of $0 to the payment processor, which your payment processor is rejecting. Your payment gateway was not developed properly to handle this scenario. I can not help you any further with this as we didn't develop the payment gateway you're using.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #302194 by Totoweb
Hello Krileon

As for the fields not mapping it's because you're applying a condition against them that logically makes no sense to registration. You've your address fields set to make sure the profile owner has the Registered usergroup. This can't be valid during registration so their values get reset and there's nothing to map. Edit your address fields

You mean in the > Community Builder: Field Management set registration off for cb_adres, cb_postcode etc etc? Should nothing be on Registration on those fields?

Then under Integrations > CB Conditional remove the conditions or at least expand Locations and toggle the condition off for registration and profile edit as I suspect you wanted this to apply to profile view only.

Where can I find the Integrations > CB Conditional?

6 years 1 month ago #302203 by krileon
You need to edit your address fields within CB > Field Management 1 by 1. Under the Integrations > CB Conditional tab of each field you should remove the conditions you've configured or at the very least expand the Locations section (arrow next to the label) and turn off their usage during profile edit and registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn