[#7045] STRIPE SEPA

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #302234 by activha
[#7045] STRIPE SEPA was created by activha
Hello,

We just got the approval from Stripe Team for the SEPA payments on our account.
This means that we also have the SEPA test gateway available for CBsubs.

However when we go to the gateway settings there is no SEPA option in the available methods for inline elements and choosing the button does not allow a sepa option on the payment window

Can you tell me how to set it up for a test from our side ?

Thanks
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #302237 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic STRIPE SEPA
SEPA is implemented, but disabled. This is because their test credentials did not work (contacted them regarding this and said they'd fix). I couldn't release it with it being untested so it was disabled and before you or anyone asks no we're not going to use your credentials for development testing, sorry. Will retry the test credentials and see if it works now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #302238 by activha
Replied by activha on topic STRIPE SEPA
OK can you let me know when you activate SEPA.

This is a requirement for us to move to Stripe.

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #302240 by krileon
Test credentials still do not work. I'll enable SEPA, but it'll be marked experimental so use at ones own risk. It's not really any different than credit cards payment method except it takes an account number so pretty confident it should work, but I can't guarantee functionality since I can't test it. I notified them about this 4 months ago and still doesn't seam fixed. Have contacted them again and will see what comes of it.

Also adding an API version selector for compatibility with the below API change requiring recurring subscription plans to also create products.

stripe.com/docs/upgrades#2018-02-05

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #302246 by krileon
Ok, latest CBSubs nightly build has SEPA enabled for use. Once updated you should see its icon and checkbox same as the other payment methods to enable it. There's also an API version dropdown if you updated your accounts API and need to be compatible with their plan products change.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 years 1 month ago #302251 by activha
Replied by activha on topic STRIPE SEPA
Thanks, we're going to test and report.

For now I've noticed that the sepa method does not appear when using the stripe js button but only when inline elements is set.

Stripe js is needed for new sources for Iban and mandate.

Is the display of methods controlled by CBsubs or Stripe only ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn