CB Paid Subscriptions groups question

5 years 10 months ago #304690 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB PAID SUBSCRIPTION GROUP'S QUESTION
Once a plan hides the fields another plan can't show those fields. Sorry, I don't understand the issue. Once hidden their required state is no longer checked. No, you don't need conditions as conditions apply to the plan and not the fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #304746 by erricogiu
Replied by erricogiu on topic CB PAID SUBSCRIPTION GROUP'S QUESTION
On backend it's checked but i found a way to solve my problem. Thank you!!

5 years 10 months ago #304753 by krileon
Backend is typically exempt from all conditioning (even default ignored for CB Conditional conditions). My recommendation for best backend management experience is to completely disable field required validation by setting "Fields Validation in User Management" to "No" within CB > Configuration > User Profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erricogiu

5 years 10 months ago #304763 by erricogiu
Replied by erricogiu on topic CB PAID SUBSCRIPTION GROUP'S QUESTION
Sorry but I just realized that these fields also appear on the front (after registration) when you click on: "Edit your profile".
How can I hide them?

5 years 10 months ago #304764 by krileon
To hide fields in profile view and profile edit based off subscription you need to use CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: erricogiu

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn