No Invoice For Member Renewal was created by bins
Member renewed via Paypal auto.

No invoice has been created!

Membership shows 2019 expiry.

Anyone with thoughts?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #306802 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No Invoice For Member Renewal
Auto recurring payments do not generate baskets and thus do not generate invoices. The original invoice notes it's auto recurring. We've already a full discussion regarding this below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/238719-solved-7064-invoice-with-partial-total-refund?limitstart=0

In short generating of baskets and thus invoices for recurring payments has not been implemented yet. I do not have a time frame for its implementation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 7 months ago #306818 by bins
Replied by bins on topic No Invoice For Member Renewal
Hi Kyle,

thanks for the update - I thought there was something about this (and I even contributed?), but could not find it.

You will appreciate that accounting rules in many counties require individual invoices for each transaction and annual combined invoices are not acceptable. This creates additional work as I will manually have to create it.

Also, the invoice is not showing as multiple years:
26/07/17 - 26/07/18, then 26/07/18 - 26/07/18 !

5 years 7 months ago #306819 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No Invoice For Member Renewal
Shouldn't be an issue for PayPal as PayPal generates and invoice in their account directly for every payment and has full payment history for recurring payments. This completely covers that requirement. I understand you're wanting this feature and we've already discussed this enough in the linked topic. We've plans to improve this behavior in a future release as noted in the discussion.

What information is displayed in the invoice line is entirely up to you. You can customize it further under the Pricing tab of your plans to note it's a recurring payment.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 7 months ago #306820 by bins
Yes, but clients are buying from us and expect a receipt/invoice from us. Also, I need to check the position on whether we show VAT om PP payments.

I will investigate the invoice design further.

Thanks

5 years 2 weeks ago #311199 by bins
It has been a while since we discussed this, but have there been any developments?

As we get more members paying by auto renewal, we get more complaints that separate invoices are not available for each transaction.

I do appreciate that this isn't accounting/invoice software, but am surprised that more people do not have similar issues - all EU countries should have the same requirements in relation to needing one invoice per transaction (especially when tax is involved).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.347 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn