Image Upload Frontend no longer working

5 years 1 month ago #311082 by abo
Replied by abo on topic Image Upload Frontend no longer working
Thank you for the clear instructions which i followed to the dot....

Suggestion 1 (switching to protostar) -> nope, no success
Suggestion 2 (updating all plugins) -> nope, no success (but was a good idea anyway) ;)
Suggesion 3 (checking console) -> heureka ... "too much recursion"

More detail: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconditional/js/cbcondition.min.js?v=73c3597ef457e5fb:1
(basically reapeted a number of times)

I guess I need to check the cb_condition plugin for some misuse... Will try and report back.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #311083 by abo
Replied by abo on topic Image Upload Frontend no longer working
Avatar did not have any changes for "conditional" - error persisted.

Okay ... unpublishing the plugin "conditional" resolved the issue. However - the following warning still appears in the console:
JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1 jquery-migrate.min.js:2:542
JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed with logging active, version 1.4.1
JQMIGRATE: jQuery.attrFn is deprecated
Might this be related to the problem?

Next I will need to check, whether conditional is still needed somewhere else in my setup (or can be deleted)

And perhaps you might want to look at why "conditional" acts up in this way... I simply have no clue. :unsure:

Thanks

5 years 1 month ago #311101 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Image Upload Frontend no longer working
Enable debug mode in Joomla global configuration then retry with CB Conditional enabled. Next provide the error and line number the error happened. Looks like a possible incorrectly configured conditional or a bug in CB Conditional JS. Is CB Conditional up to date?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn