[SOLVED] After update to CB 2.3 CB conditional stopped working on registration page

5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #308645 by activha
Hello

After updating to latest CB 2.3 it seems that CB conditional stopped working for fields on registration page.

On this page activ-ha.com/inscription we have the second field regarding number of lines which is conditioned by the first one being Professional.

This worked well until the upgrade and now field is always displayed.

Did you change something from the latest CB nightly build ?

Mind to check ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #308647 by krileon
Nothing was changed between latest nightly or any recent nightlies and CB 2.3 regarding fields. Recommend rechecking your condition to ensure it's valid or at least providing the condition here so I can try to replicate your issue. You appear to have debugging for conditions enabled, but there is no debug output for the second field; are you sure it has a condition acting on its value?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #308648 by activha
Yep all was working perfectly fine up to now and we did not change anything

Second field has a condition stating to hide it if first field equals to Particulier.
And first field has Particuilier as default registering value, there is no translation of the word.

Activating the debug function seems to show that first field does not output any value for the second one

Strange

5 years 4 months ago #308650 by krileon
Ok, so it's just that specific condition that's failing? Seams to work if I toggle the field back and forth so the condition does function and would mean the default isn't being picked up for some reason. Doesn't make a lot of sense as this wasn't changed anytime recently. If your site has caching try clearing all the cache and seeing if that helps.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #308656 by activha
Yes of course we emptied all caches from the website.
It seems also that there are no checks on the field. For instance if I click on Professional then go to the next step, CB shows the tab as red but does not throw the usual red warning on the field.
Does it help ?

5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #308663 by activha
I have noticed that the css rule cbDisplayDisabled does not seem to be applied on this field when the value is Particulier.
CB Conditional seems to work as the value is correctly removed when the first field changes
Could it be a css change somewhere in CBSubs (we did not change ours) ?

For now I have corrected it by adding
#registrationTable .cbDisplayDisabled {display: none;}
in our override.css template file, but tell me if it's missing somewhere

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn