How can i set payments status?

5 years 1 month ago #310815 by wegda
Replied by wegda on topic How can i set payments status?
Puh thx for this correction but nothing is happens. Thats my query inside the queryfiled on a textfield: SELECT `time_completed_date` FROM `#__cbsubs_payment_baskets` WHERE `user_id` = '[user_id]'
Ive look at the video tutorials. No Output on the field : cb_letztebeitragsbuchung

If is it possible u can check this? It will be great step forward for me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #310824 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How can i set payments status?
Your query is going to return more than 1 result. You need to add LIMIT 1 or setup the query field to output more than 1 row using the parameters under the Display tab when editing your query field. If the user doesn't have any baskets in the database it's not going to output anything. Ensure CB Query Field it self within CB > Plugin Management is also published.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #310876 by wegda
My Field is named "cb_letztebeitragsbuchung " i chosed as textfield. It should output the date where is payed the subscribtion
My query is now: SELECT `time_completed_date` FROM `#__cbsubs_payment_baskets` WHERE `user_id` = '[user_id]' LIMIT 1
Nothing to show
Payed Member is: rdaev.wegwb.de/cb-profile/testluder
Field inside profile is "Letzte Buchung"
The Query plugin is published
I cant find any issues
I need a solution for now

Ive try other querys from different table without any results
I gave you the access to the site i wrote into a private message. Maybe u can check this for me.

Attachments:

5 years 1 month ago #310879 by krileon
You need to create a Query field; not a Text field. It sounds like you're adding your query to the Query Validation of a text field. That just validates a field using the supplied query; it does not display anything. To display the results of the SQL you supplied you need to use a Query field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 month ago #310888 by wegda
Yeah, then sorry for this long responce. Was my fail. A video about this would be nice. THX so much.

5 years 1 month ago #310890 by krileon
We've several video tutorials on how to use CB Query Field on our youtube channel below.

www.youtube.com/user/Joomlapolis/playlists

CB Query Field videos can be found below.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7MM9iP9FooKB1qk8f5MLWVp

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn