Manual payment is not accepted: this payment basket has no gateway associated s

5 years 2 months ago #310660 by RobertvanderHulst
A customer has renewed a subscription by paying outside of the website. I have selected to renew the subscription in the backend.
Then I would like to pay the open item in the basket.
I clicked on the [Pay] link in the basket and enter the details. When I then click on the [Pay] button on the toolbar I see the message:
Error
Failed to save Pay the basket manually because: This payment basket has no gateway associated so can not be paid manually.

I have added the Offline payment gateway, so what else can be wrong?

Robert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #310662 by RobertvanderHulst
Maybe the problem is this:
- the customer has renewed through the front end but not paid
- I have renewed through the backend on the subscription page of the customer
- I can't pay the renewal in the basket because I have already renewed it
If this is not the right procedure, then how can I enter payment details on the backend?
I expected that by selecting 'Subscribe' I would add an order to the basket that then needed to be paid.
Robert

5 years 2 months ago #310673 by krileon
For offline payments they need to go through the normal frontend subscription process, select the offline payment method, then confirm the offline payment. When you receive their payment you can then pay it in CBSubs > Baskets. You can go through this frontend process on their behalf as an admin as well by viewing their profile first then following the same steps.

Renewing through CB > User Management doesn't create a basket and does not provide a means of logging an offline payment. It just directly gives them the subscription selected as it's for management purposes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn