Two CB Login modules display in Position 7

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #310690 by frazmitrater
Two CB Login modules display in Position 7 was created by frazmitrater
On my site's home page, two CB login modules display. Both are active and will capture a login attempt. This behavior does not depend on the template.

This is a new installation of Joomla 3.9.2. I have disabled normal Joomla! logins. I can only find one module for CB Login, and if I edit the text for the one module it shows up in both login positions. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled CB (version 2.4.0). When that didn't work I deleted my entire Joomla site, rebuilt it, and then installed CB. I don't know if it's relevant, but I don't install the sample data when I build the Joomla site. My CB file is pkg_communitybuilder_2.4.0+build.2019.02.07.19.49.51.c86068090.zip.

Update 17 Feb 2019 12:46pm: I just noticed that one instance of the form has style "rounded outline" and the other instance has style "xhtml outline".
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #310702 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Two CB Login modules display in Position 7
One's the login page and the other is your actual login module. Your home page is the login page or whatever page you're trying to access isn't available to public users so it sends them to the login page. Edit your CB Login Module in Extensions > Modules and use Joomlas built in menu assignment features to make sure it displays on all pages except your login page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn