Mass email users

5 years 2 months ago #310693 by pastoweb
Mass email users was created by pastoweb
Hi, I need to manually mass email a group of users
It will be a one shot mailing, doesn't need to be automated or scheduled, how can I do this?

I'm trying CB subs mailser, but it seems it can only send scheduled emails

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #310703 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Mass email users
Within CB > User Management select the users you want to email then click the Mass Mailer button.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 month ago #310740 by pastoweb
Replied by pastoweb on topic Mass email users
Ok thanks, but in user management I can only search and filter users by their status, not by any condition about their plans.

Will work this time because I don't have many users to search, but It would be useful to have the same mass mailer function also in subscription management

5 years 1 month ago #310745 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Mass email users

Ok thanks, but in user management I can only search and filter users by their status, not by any condition about their plans.

There's a filter for their subscription status. Click Search Tools button to expand additional search tools. The CBSubs filters should be at the bottom of the search tools filters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds