Another Payment Issue/Error

5 years 1 month ago #311068 by bins
Another Payment Issue/Error was created by bins
My colleague was paying an offline transaction and received the attached message.

He (and I) have never seen this error before and he was doing the same thing he has been doing for a few years!!!

What could cause this?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #311069 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Another Payment Issue/Error
You're seeing that because the basket isn't in a Pending state. Most likely the person who went to pay using the Offline payment method did not click the confirmation link.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn