Cb content

5 years 1 month ago #311093 by sorozco
Cb content was created by sorozco
Hi, i have a site made in 1.5 and i´m migrating to 3.9 the original site use cb 1.9 and Cbsubs 2.0
On several page have the code {cb: [username]} and similar with package and other things.
I see now the {cb: } is no needed that make the site show {cb: Name of member}
Is there a way to change all that only show Name of member?
Is a large site and have many content to change 1 by one.
Is possible?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #311102 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb content
The old {cb}SUBSTITUTIONS{/cb} usage still works, but is no longer needed. There's no support for {cb:SUBSTITUTION} so if that's what you're using you'll need to replace those usages. Easiest way to do that is probably directly in your database using SQL string functions, which you can review below.

dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/string-functions.html

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds